Emtek 2115, Contemporary Privacy Mortise Pocket Door Hardware
Modern Rectangular Privacy Pocket Door Set is a great choice for any sliding door where privacy is desired. It latches, but does not lock. The interior plate has a thumbturn and the exterior plate has an emergency release turn. The Contemporary Privacy Mortise Pocket Door Hardware comes packaged with 2 flush pulls and a privacy function mortise box. It is available in a huge selection of finishes ranging from classic to trendy, so you will be sure to find just what you are looking for.
Pocket Door Privacy Lock: Locks but has access to unlock from the outside via emergency turn. Privacy locks do not offer security, they offer privacy.
Also Available Matching: Dummy Set, Passage Set, and Keyed Entry Function
Specifications of the Privacy Modern Rectangular Sliding Door Trim:
- Face Plate Height: 7-1/2"
- Face Plate Width: 2-7/8"
- Face Plate Projection: 1/16"
- Mortise Box Height: 6-1/4"
- Mortise Box Width: 3.43"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Height: 8"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Width: 17/20"
- Latch Projection: 23/25"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Mortise Finger Pull: is thrown by pressing the button on the mortise's face plate. It can be retracted simply by pressing it flush with the faceplate.
- Emtek 2115 Dimensions Diagram (PDF)
*Sold as a Set: two (2) rectangle flush pulls, a privacy mortise, and all mounting hardware. For One (1) Door.