Emtek 2114, Contemporary Passage Mortise Pocket Door Hardware
This Modern Rectangular Passage Pocket Door Set comes packaged with two pulls--one for each side of the door--a mortise box, and all the mounting hardware. It has a contemporary appearance that makes it a great choice for almost any home renovation. Perfect for pocket doors, the Emtek made 2114 Contemporary Passage Mortise Pocket Door Hardware is installed by mortising it into the door. Choose from a wide array of beautiful finishes.
Pocket Door Passage Function: This set neither locks nor latches. It features two flush pulls and a mortise box with a built in finger edge pull to help retrieve the door from the pocket.
Also Available Matching: Dummy Set, Privacy Set, and Keyed Entry Function
Specifications of the Passage Modern Rectangular Sliding Door Trim:
- Face Plate Height: 7-1/2"
- Face Plate Width: 2-7/8"
- Face Plate Projection: 1/16"
- Mortise Box Height: 6-1/4"
- Mortise Box Width: 3.43"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Height: 8"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Width: 17/20"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Mortise Finger Pull: is thrown by pressing the button on the mortise's face plate. It can be retracted simply by pressing it flush with the faceplate.
- Emtek 2114 Dimensions Diagram (PDF)
*Sold as a Set: two (2) rectangle flush pulls, a passage set mortise pull, and all mounting hardware. For One (1) Door.