Emtek 2106, Classic Dummy Mortise Pocket Door Hardware
The Classic Pocket Door Dummy Set comes packaged with 2 flush pulls and a dummy mortise that has a cutout to accept a latch from a keyed or privacy pocket door mortise. This makes it able to be used on the inactive side of a pair of sliding doors. The Classic Dummy Mortise Pocket Door Hardware is available in a wide array of finishes.
Pocket Door Dummy Function: This set neither locks nor latches. It features two flush pulls and a mortise box with a built in finger edge pull to help retrieve the door from the pocket.
Also Available Matching: Passage Set, Privacy Set, and Keyed Entry Function
Specifications of the Classic Sliding Door Trim:
- Face Plate Height: 7-1/2"
- Face Plate Width: 2-1/2"
- Face Plate Projection: 1/16"
- Mortise Box Height: 5-3/4"
- Mortise Box Width: 3-1/2"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Height: 8"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Width: 17/20"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Mortise Finger Pull: is thrown by pressing the button on the mortise's face plate. It can be retracted simply by pressing it flush with the faceplate.
- Emtek 2106 Dimensions Diagram (PDF)
*Sold as a Set: two (2) rectangle flush pulls, a dummy set mortise pull, and all mounting hardware. For One (1) Door.