Emtek 2103, Classic Mortise Pocket Door Keyed Entry Set
The Classic Pocket Door Keyed Entry is one way to add security to a sliding door. The latch hooks into the door frame to secure the pocket door and is operated by a key from the exterior and by a thumbturn from the interior. The Classic Mortise Pocket Door Keyed Entry Set is available in an array of finishes ranging from traditional to modern, so you can make sure this timeless flush pull set will fit perfectly into any decor.
Pocket Door Keyed Lock: Use when a lock is needed. Unlocked by a key from the outside and a thumbturn on the inside.
Also Available Matching: Dummy Set, Passage Set, and Privacy Set
Specifications of the Classic Sliding Door Trim:
- Face Plate Height: 7-1/2"
- Face Plate Width: 2-1/2"
- Face Plate Projection: 1/16"
- Mortise Box Height: 5-3/4"
- Mortise Box Width: 3-1/2"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Height: 8"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Width: 17/20"
- Latch Projection: 23/25"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Mortise Finger Pull: is thrown by pressing the button on the mortise's face plate. It can be retracted simply by pressing it flush with the faceplate.
- Emtek 2103 Dimensions Diagram (PDF)
*Sold as a Set: two (2) rectangle flush pulls, a keyed mortise, and all mounting hardware. For One (1) Door.