Emtek 2104, Classic Passage Mortise Pocket Door Hardware
This Classic Pocket Door Passage Set comes packaged with two pulls--one for each side of the door--a mortise box, and all the mounting hardware. It has a timeless appearance that makes it a great choice for almost any home. Perfect for pocket doors, the Emtek made 2104 Classic Passage Mortise Pocket Door Hardware is installed by mortising it into the door. Choose from a wide array of beautiful finishes.
Pocket Door Passage Function: This set neither locks nor latches. It features two flush pulls and a mortise box with a built in finger edge pull to help retrieve the door from the pocket.
Also Available Matching: Dummy Set, Privacy Set, and Keyed Entry Function
Specifications of the Classic Sliding Door Trim:
- Face Plate Height: 7-1/2"
- Face Plate Width: 2-1/2"
- Face Plate Projection: 1/16"
- Mortise Box Height: 5-3/4"
- Mortise Box Width: 3-1/2"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Height: 8"
- Mortise Box Face Plate Width: 17/20"
- Latch Projection: 23/25"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8" or 1-3/4"
- Mortise Finger Pull: is thrown by pressing the button on the mortise's face plate. It can be retracted simply by pressing it flush with the faceplate.
- Emtek 2104 Dimensions Diagram (PDF)
*Sold as a Set: two (2) rectangle flush pulls, a passage set mortise pull, and all mounting hardware. For One (1) Door.