Emtek S40101, Stainless Steel Davos Tubular Entry Door Handleset
The Davos Stainless Steel Handleset has a modern feel that makes it great for contemporary spaces. It utilizes the clean lines and sharp corners of the ultra modern design aesthetic. This modern door handle has a brushed stainless steel finish. Choose your favorite trim, from square knobs to modern levers. The Davos Tubular Entry Door Handleset will fit either 2-3/8 inches to 3 inches thick. It is available as a dummy function and a single cylinder function.
Also Available Brass Davos Handleset
Features for the Davos Tubular Handleset:
- Keyway: Schlage C
- UL 180 minute fire rating
- Hardened steel bolt.
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
Specifications for the Emtek Davos Entrance Handleset:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Exterior Overall Height: 17-1/2"
- Exterior Plate Height: 10-1/4"
- Exterior Plate Width: 2-1/2"
- Exterior Projection: 2-1/2"
- Exterior Grip Clearance: 1”- 1-3⁄4”
- Exterior Grip Thickness: 1"
- Interior Plate Height: 10-5/16"
- Interior Plate Width: 2-1/2"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 3" please specify
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Distance between Deadbolt and Lever Latch: 5-1/2" c.c.
- Distance between Latch Bore to Bottom Mounting Hole: 8-5/8" c.c.
- Emtek S40101 Specifications (PDF)
- Emtek Tubular Entryset Template Specifications (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.