Emtek 461111, Lafayette Wrought Steel Handleset
The Wrought Steel Lafayette Handleset features a basket grip that adds a bit of whimsy to an otherwise very old world entrance set. The Lafayette Wrought Steel Tubular Handleset is available in both dummy and single cylinder functions. It will fit either 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets and can accommodate doors from 1-3/4 inches to 3 inches thick. Choose from satin steel and flat black steel finishes. The Monolithic Handleset with Lafayette Grip comes with everything you'll need to install it on your front door including the interior trim knob or lever that you select.
Features for the Lafayette Wrought Steel Tubular Handleset:
- Keyway: Schlage C
- UL 180 minute fire rating
- Hardened steel bolt.
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
Specifications for the Emtek Monolithic Entrance Handleset with Lafayette Grip:
- Material: Wrought Steel
- Exterior Overall Height: 17"
- Exterior Top Plate Height: 9-5/8"
- Exterior Top Plate Width: 2-9/16"
- Exterior Bottom Mount Diameter: 1-3/4"
- Exterior Projection: 3"
- Exterior Grip Clearance: 1-5/8"
- Exterior Grip Thickness: 3/4"
- Interior Trim Plate Height: 9-5/8"
- Interior Trim Plate Width: 2-9/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 3"
- Distance between Deadbolt and Lever Latch: 5-1/2" c.c.
- Distance between Latch Bore to Bottom Mounting Hole: 8-5/8" c.c.
- Emtek 461111 Specifications (PDF)
- Emtek Tubular Entryset Template Specifications (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.