Emtek 451613, Rectangular Sandcast Bronze Handleset with Covered Deadbolt
The Traditional Full Length Rectangular Handleset is made out of sandcast bronze and is available in flat black bronze, medium bronze, and white bronze finishes. It will fit either 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets and can accommodate doors from 1-3/4 inches to 2-7/8 inches thick. This Rectangular Sandcast Bronze Handleset with Covered Deadbolt is available with a wide array of interior trim knobs and levers to choose from. It is available as a single cylinder or a dummy function.
Sandcasting is a process for casting metal in sand molds. The mold is made by packing the sand around a pattern. Molten bronze is then poured into a mold cavity formed out of sand. Each sand mold is used only once. The sand is then recycled for the next piece.
Features for the Sandcast Bronze Full Escutcheon Tubular Handleset:
- Keyway: Schlage C
- UL 180 minute fire rating
- Hardened steel bolt.
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
Specifications for the Emtek Rectangular Entrance Handleset with Covered Deadbolt:
- Material: Sandcast Bronze
- Exterior Plate Height: 19"
- Exterior Plate Width: 2-13/16"
- Exterior Projection: 3"
- Exterior Grip Clearance: 1-7/8"
- Exterior Grip Thickness: 1-11/16"
- Interior Trim Plate Height: 10"
- Interior Trim Plate Width: 2-13/16"
- Length Center of the Deadlatch to the Center of the Bottom Through Bolt: 9-7/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2-7/8" please specify
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Distance between Deadbolt and Lever Latch: 5-1/2" c.c.
- Distance between Latch Bore to Bottom Mounting Hole: 9-7/16" c.c.
- Emtek 451613 Specifications (PDF)
- Emtek Tubular Entryset Template Specifications (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.