Emtek 451112, Remington Handleset with Covered Deadbolt
The Arched Remington Sandcast Bronze Handleset is available in flat black bronze, medium bronze, and white bronze finishes. Its traditional appearance makes it an excellent choice for historic homes. The Remington Handleset with Covered Deadbolt is made out of sandcast bronze, so each piece has its own unique appearance for a rustic look. It will fit either 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets and can accommodate doors from 1-3/4 inches to 2-7/8 inches thick. Choose from several interior trim levers and knobs for a look that matches your personal style.
Sandcasting is a process for casting metal in sand molds. The mold is made by packing the sand around a pattern. Molten bronze is then poured into a mold cavity formed out of sand. Each sand mold is used only once. The sand is then recycled for the next piece.
Features for the Sandcast Bronze Remington Tubular Handleset:
- Keyway: Schlage C
- UL 180 minute fire rating
- Hardened steel bolt.
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
Specifications for the Emtek Remington Entrance Handleset with Covered Deadbolt:
- Material: Sandcast Bronze
- Exterior Top Plate Height: 16-1/4"
- Exterior Top Plate Width: 2-13/16"
- Exterior Projection: 3"
- Exterior Grip Clearance: 1-7/8"
- Exterior Grip Thickness: 1-11/16"
- Interior Trim Plate Height: 9-1/2"
- Interior Trim Plate Width: 2-13/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2-7/8" please specify
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Distance between Deadbolt and Lever Latch: 5-1/2" c.c.
- Distance between Latch Bore to Bottom Mounting Hole: 6-7/8" c.c.
- Emtek 451112 Specifications (PDF)
- Emtek Tubular Entryset Template Specifications (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.