Emtek 4701, French Colonial Ribbon and Reed Handleset
The Ribbon and Reed Handleset has the traditional look that is popular for French Colonial decors. This classically styled Entry Door Lockset is available in a wide selection of finishes with your choice of matching interior knob or lever, for and end look that is uniquely you. The French Colonial Ribbon and Reed Handleset will fit either 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets and can accommodate doors from 1-3/4 inches to 3 inches thick. Choose from dummy or single cylinder functions.
Features for the French Colonial Tubular Entry Door Locksets:
- Keyway: Schlage C
- UL 180 minute fire rating
- Hardened steel bolt.
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
Specifications for the Emtek Ribbon and Reed Entrance Handleset:
- Material: Brass
- Exterior Height: 18"
- Exterior Width: 3"
- Exterior Bottom Mount Diameter: 1-7/16"
- Exterior Projection: 2-11/16"
- Exterior Grip Clearance: 1-9/16"
- Exterior Grip Thickness: 1-5/16"
- Interior Plate Height: 12-3/16"
- Interior Plate Width: 3"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 3" please specify
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Distance between Deadbolt and Lever Latch: 5-1/2" c.c.
- Distance between Latch Bore to Bottom Mounting Hole: 8-5/8" c.c.
- Emtek 4701 Specifications (PDF)
- Emtek Tubular Entryset Template Specifications (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.