Emtek 4310, Traditional Knoxville Entry Door Lockset
The Knoxville Handleset is the perfect finishing touch for any historic home. This southern belle of an Entrance Handleset is fancy enough to stand up to even the most dramatic of architecture. The Traditional Knoxville Entry Door Lockset is available in a wide selection of finishes and comes with your choice of interior knob or lever. Choose from a single cylinder function or a dummy function. It is easy to install and will fit either 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets and can accommodate doors from 1-3/4 inches to 3 inches thick.
Features for the Beaded Arched Knoxville Tubular Handleset:
- Keyway: Schlage C
- UL 180 minute fire rating
- Hardened steel bolt.
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
Specifications for the Emtek Knoxville Entrance Handleset:
- Material: Brass
- Exterior Deadbolt Height: 3-5/8"
- Exterior Deadbolt Width: 2-1/2"
- Exterior Handle Top Plate Height: 4-1/2"
- Exterior Handle Top Plate Width: 2-13/16"
- Exterior Handle Bottom Plate Diameter: 1-7/16"
- Exterior Projection: 3"
- Exterior Grip Clearance: 1-1/2"
- Exterior Grip Thickness: 1"
- Interior Deadbolt Height: 3-5/8"
- Interior Deadbolt Width: 2-1/2"
- Interior Trim Rose Height: 4-3/8"
- Interior Trim Rose Width: 2-9/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 3" please specify
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Distance between Latch Bore to Bottom Mounting Hole: 8-5/8" c.c.
- Emtek 4310 Specifications (PDF)
- Emtek Tubular Entryset Template Specifications (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.