Emtek 4310, Traditional Knoxville Entry Door Lockset
The Knoxville Handleset is the perfect finishing touch for any historic home. This southern belle of a Entrance Handleset is fancy enough to stand up to even the most dramatic of architecture. The Traditional Knoxville Entry Door Lockset is available in a wide selection of finishes and comes with your choice of interior knob or lever. Choose from a single cylinder function or a dummy function. It is easy to install and will fit either 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets and can accommodate doors from 1-3/4 inches to 3 inches thick.
Features for the Beaded Arched Knoxville Tubular Handleset:
- Keyway: Schlage C
- UL 180 minute fire rating
- Hardened steel bolt.
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
Specifications for the Emtek Knoxville Entrance Handleset:
- Material: Brass
- Exterior Deadbolt Height: 3-5/8"
- Exterior Deadbolt Width: 2-1/2"
- Exterior Handle Top Plate Height: 4-1/2"
- Exterior Handle Top Plate Width: 2-13/16"
- Exterior Handle Bottom Plate Diameter: 1-7/16"
- Exterior Projection: 3"
- Exterior Grip Clearance: 1-1/2"
- Exterior Grip Thickness: 1"
- Interior Deadbolt Height: 3-5/8"
- Interior Deadbolt Width: 2-1/2"
- Interior Trim Rose Height: 4-3/8"
- Interior Trim Rose Width: 2-9/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 3" please specify
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Emtek 4310 Specifications (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.