Emtek 4314, Traditional Wilmington Entry Door Lockset
The Wilmington Handleset features a classic arched design that makes it a great choice for traditional homes. It will fit either 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets and can accommodate doors from 1-3/4 inches to 3 inches thick. Choose from single cylinder or dummy functions. The Wilmington Full Escutcheon Handleset is available with your choice of interior lever or knob in a wide array of finish colors.
Features for the Wilmington Tubular Handleset:
- Keyway: Schlage C
- UL 180 minute fire rating
- Hardened steel bolt.
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
Specifications for the Emtek Wilmington Entrance Handleset:
- Material: Brass
- Exterior Height: 19-1/4"
- Exterior Width: 2-7/8"
- Exterior Projection: 2-3/4"
- Exterior Grip Clearance: 1-7/16"
- Exterior Grip Thickness: 1/2"
- Interior Plate Height: 9-3/4"
- Interior Plate Width: 2-7/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 3" please specify
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Distance between Deadbolt and Lever Latch: 5-1/2" c.c.
- Distance between Latch Bore to Bottom Mounting Hole: 9-7/16" c.c.
- Emtek 4314 Specifications (PDF)
- Emtek Tubular Entryset Template Specifications (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.