Emtek 4211, Wilshire Handleset
The Retro Wilshire Handleset with its stepped edges, make it a great choice from mid-century modern homes. It is available in either a dummy (non-functional) function or a single cylinder function. The Wilshire Entrance Handleset will fit either 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets and can accommodate doors from 1-3/4 inches to 3 inches thick. Choose from several of the most popular finishes choices for retro decor including polished chrome and oil rubbed bronze. The interior trim is available in several styles of knobs and levers for a finished look that will reflect your personal style.
Features for the Wilshire Tubular Handleset:
- Keyway: Schlage C
- UL 180 minute fire rating
- Hardened steel bolt.
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
Specifications for the Emtek Wilshire Entrance Handleset:
- Material: Brass
- Exterior Overall Height: 17-1/2"
- Exterior Top Plate Height: 10"
- Exterior Top Plate Width: 2-11/16"
- Exterior Bottom Plate Height: 2-1/4" square
- Exterior Projection: 2-5/8"
- Exterior Grip Clearance: 1-3/8"
- Exterior Grip Thickness: 1"
- Interior Plate Height: 10"
- Interior Plate Width: 2-11/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 3" please specify
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Distance between Deadbolt and Lever Latch: 5-1/2" c.c.
- Distance between Latch Bore to Bottom Mounting Hole: 8-5/8" c.c.
- Emtek 4211 Specifications (PDF)
- Emtek Tubular Entryset Template Specifications (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.