Emtek 4818, Davos Entry Door Handleset
The Davos Tubular Handleset is a great finishing touch for any contemporary home. It is neither too modern, nor too traditional, beautifully straddling the transitional line that brings together elements from both styles. The Davos Entry Door Handleset is available in a single cylinder function and a dummy function. This modern handleset will fit either 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets and can accommodate doors from 1-3/4 inches to 3 inches thick. Choose between several hot finish colors and a huge array of interior trim choices for a front door lock that will show off your personal style.
Features for the Modern Davos Handleset:
- Keyway: Schlage C
- UL 180 minute fire rating
- Hardened steel bolt.
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
Specifications for the Emtek Davos Entrance Handleset:
- Material: Brass
- Exterior Top Plate Height: 10-1/4"
- Exterior Top Plate Width: 2-1/2"
- Exterior Bottom Plate Height: 2"
- Exterior Bottom Plate Width: 1-3/4"
- Exterior Projection: 2-3/4"
- Exterior Grip Clearance: 1" - 1-3/4"
- Exterior Grip Thickness: 1"
- Interior Plate Height: 10-5/16"
- Interior Plate Width: 2-1/2"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 3" please specify
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Distance between Deadbolt and Lever Latch: 5-1/2" c.c.
- Distance between Latch Bore to Bottom Mounting Hole: 8-5/8" c.c.
- Emtek 4818 Specifications (PDF)
- Emtek Tubular Entryset Template Specifications (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.