Emtek 4820, Baden Entry Door Handleset
The Baden Handleset is available in single cylinder and dummy functions. This modern handleset will fit either 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets and can accommodate doors from 1-3/4 inches to 3 inches thick. The Baden Entry Door Handleset features the clean lines that have become synonymous with contemporary home decor. A two piece handleset, it has a separated deadbolt plate. This front door handle has many sleek interior trim styles to choose from including levers, knobs, and crystal knobs.
Features for the Baden Tubular Handleset:
- Keyway: Schlage C
- UL 180 minute fire rating
- Hardened steel bolt.
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
Specifications for the Emtek Baden Entrance Handleset:
- Material: Brass
- Exterior Deadbolt Plate Height: 2-1/2" square
- Exterior Top Plate Height: 4"
- Exterior Top Plate Width: 2-1/2"
- Exterior Bottom Plate Height: 2"
- Exterior Bottom Plate Width: 1-3/4"
- Exterior Projection: 2-1/2"
- Exterior Grip Clearance: 1-7/8”
- Exterior Grip Thickness: 1"
- Interior Deadbolt Plate Height: 2-1/2" square
- Interior Trim Plate Height: 2-1/2" square
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 3" please specify
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Distance between Latch Bore to Bottom Mounting Hole: 8-5/8" c.c.
- Emtek 4820 Specifications (PDF)
- Emtek Tubular Entryset Template Specifications (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.