Contemporary Light Duty Commercial Leversets
These contemporary levers were designed for standard to light duty commercial applications. All locking functions are
ADA compliant (conform to A117.1 Barrier Free Accessibility Code) with push button locking. Adjustable for 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick doors.
Packaged standard with curved lip 2-3/4" X 1-1/4" T-Strike Plate.
Specifications for Deltana Light Commercial Door Levers
- Lever Length: 5"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/2"
- Rose Diameter: 3"
- Door Thickness: Adjustable for 1-3/8" to 1-3/4" thick.
- Door Prep: Fits standard 2-1/8" bore hole
- Backsets: Standard 2-3/4", Optional 2-3/8"
- Case: Steel, Zinc dichromated resists corrosion, heavy duty spring cage.
- Strike: T-Strike Plate
- Latchbolt: 1/2" throw stainless steel.
- Handing: Non-handed.
- Keyway: Standard SC1 solid brass Schlage "C" keyway (for keyed entry function).
- Cylinder: Brass 6 pin cylinder keyed to 5 pins (for keyed functions).
- Deltana CL7xxEL Dimensions (PDF)
Warning Note: This is a light commercial lever. They are NOT for use on commercial doors prepped with Thru-bolt holes. (Thru-bolt holes pictured above). If your door has Thru-bolt holes use: Standard Duty Commercial Levers
- Passage (Hall or Closet)(ANSI# F75): For interior doors that don't need locking. Latchbolt operates by lever from either side.
- Privacy (Bathroom or Bedroom)(ANSI# F76): For interior doors that could need locking. Latchbolt operates by lever from either side. Pushing inside turn-button locks outside lever. Unlock by turning inside lever, closing door or turning outside emergency slot.
- Keyed Entry (ANSI# F109): For interior/exterior doors that need security locking. Latchbolt operates by lever from either side. Pushing inside turn-button locks outside lever. Unlock by turning inside lever, closing door or using key outside. Pushing and turning inside turn-button keeps outside lever locked, key will retract latch.