Emtek 54012PT, Entry Petal Key in Knob with Round #12 Rosette
The Keyed Petal Cast Bronze Knob with Round Rose comes packaged with all the hardware you'll need to install it. It will fit doors with backsets of 2-3/8 inches and 2-3/4 inches that are 1-1/4 inches to 2-3/4 inches thick. The Petal Key in Knob with Round #12 Rosette is available in a keyed entry function and also a non-active dummy function. The keyed entry is operated by a key from the exterior and a thumbturn from the interior. The Lost Wax Cast Bronze Petal Knob with #12 Rose is reminiscent of traditional Tuscan styles, which feature botanical elements and classic finishes such as the flat black or medium bronze finish in which this keyed entry knob is available.
Sandcasting is a process for casting metal in sand molds. The mold is made by packing the sand around a pattern. Molten bronze is then poured into a mold cavity formed out of sand. Each sand mold is used only once. The sand is then recycled for the next piece.
Also Available Matching Petal Knob with Round Rose
Features and Specifications for the Keyed Lost Wax Cast Bronze Petal Knob with #12 Rose:
- Material: Sandcast Bronze
- Knob Diameter: 2-5/16"
- Knob Projection: 2-13/16"
- Rose Diameter: 2-3/4"
- Rose Thickness: 3/4"
- Doors Thickness: 1-1/4" - 2-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Keyway: Schlage C
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
- Keyed Entry (Keyed Lock): Use when a keyed lock is needed. The lock is operated by a key from the exterior and a thumbturn on the knob from the interior. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, keys, door latch, and strike plate.
- Dummy: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.