Emtek 54011PT, Entry Petal Key in Knob with Arched #11 Rosette
The Cast Bronze Petal Knob with Arched Rose is available in a flack black or medium bronze finish. Each of the finishes grant a rustic look that make it a great choice for historic homes. The petal knob has a Tuscan style that suits traditional homes wonderfully. The Petal Key in Knob with Arched #11 Rosette is available in a keyed entry function and also a non-active dummy function. The keyed entry is operated by a key from the exterior and a thumbturn from the interior. It will fit doors with backsets of 2-3/8 inches and 2-3/4 inches that are 1-1/4 inches to 2-3/4 inches thick.
Sandcasting is a process for casting metal in sand molds. The mold is made by packing the sand around a pattern. Molten bronze is then poured into a mold cavity formed out of sand. Each sand mold is used only once. The sand is then recycled for the next piece.
Also Available Matching Petal Knob with Arched Rose
Features and Specifications for the Keyed Lost Wax Cast Bronze Petal Knob with #11 Rose:
- Material: Sandcast Bronze
- Knob Diameter: 2-5/16"
- Knob Projection: 2-13/16"
- Rose Height: 4-7/16"
- Rose Width: 2-9/16"
- Rose Thickness: 3/4"
- Doors Thickness: 1-1/4" - 2-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Keyway: Schlage C
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
- Keyed Entry (Keyed Lock): Use when a keyed lock is needed. The lock is operated by a key from the exterior and a thumbturn on the knob from the interior. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, keys, door latch, and strike plate.
- Dummy: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.