Emtek 5114WC, Winchester Knob with Arched #4 Rosette
The Winchester Knob with Arched Rosette is a great choice for rustic chic homes. The sandcast bronze material lends an old world feel, but the half round Winchester Knob and the #4 Arched Rosette keeps this door knobset firmly in the modern age. It is available in flat black bronze, medium bronze, and white bronze finishes. The Winchester Knob with Arched #4 Rosette will fit 1-1/4 inch to 2-3/4 inch thick doors and has an optional latch to accommodate either a 2-3/4 inch or a 2-3/8 inch backset. This Keyed Front Entry Knob is available in a keyed entry function and also a non-active dummy function. The keyed entry is operated by a key from the exterior and a thumbturn from the interior.
Sandcasting is a process for casting metal in sand molds. The mold is made by packing the sand around a pattern. Molten bronze is then poured into a mold cavity formed out of sand. Each sand mold is used only once. The sand is then recycled for the next piece.
Features and Specifications for the Sandcast Bronze Half Round Knob with #4 Rose:
- Material: Sandcast Bronze
- Knob Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Knob Projection: 2-1/2"
- Rose Height: 4-1/2"
- Rose Width: 2-13/16"
- Rose Thickness: 3/4"
- Doors Thickness: 1-1/4" - 2-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Keyway: Schlage C
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
- Keyed Entry (Keyed Lock): Use when a keyed lock is needed. The lock is operated by a key from the exterior and a thumbturn on the knob from the interior. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, keys, door latch, and strike plate.
- Dummy: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.