Emtek 5108W, Waverly Keyed Knob with #8 Arched Rose
The Ridged Waverly Knobset with Arched Rosette is available in a keyed entry function and also a non-active dummy function. The keyed entry is operated by a key from the exterior and a thumbturn from the interior. It will fit doors with backsets of 2-3/8 inches and 2-3/4 inches that are 1-1/4 inches to 2-3/4 inches thick. The Waverly Keyed Knob with #8 Arched Rose comes in a wide array of finish colors, so you'll be sure to find the perfect one that matches your personal style.
Features and Specifications for the Emtek Traditional Half Round Knob with Arched Rose:
- Knob Diameter: 2-5/16"
- Knob Projection: 2-15/8"
- Rose Height: 4-7/16"
- Rose Width: 2-9/16"
- Rose Thickness: 3/4"
- Doors Thickness: 1-1/4" - 2-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Keyway: Schlage C
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
- Keyed Entry (Keyed Lock): Use when a keyed lock is needed. The lock is operated by a key from the exterior and a thumbturn on the knob from the interior. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, keys, door latch, and strike plate.
- Dummy: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.