Emtek 5100W, Waverly Keyed Knob with Round Regular Rose
The Keyed Entry Waverly Knob with Matching Rose is available in a huge selection of finishes ranging from oil rubbed bronze, to polished brass, and even polished nickel so you'll be able to find the perfect color. This Waverly Keyed Knob with Round Regular Rose is available in a keyed entry function and also a non-active dummy function. The keyed entry is operated by a key from the exterior and a thumbturn from the interior. Emtek's Traditional Stepped Half Round Knob with Round Rose will fit doors with backsets of 2-3/8 inches and 2-3/4 inches that are 1-1/4 inches to 2-3/4 inches thick.
Also Available Matching Waverly Knob with Regular Rose
Features and Specifications for the Traditional Stepped Half Round Knob with Round Rose:
- Knob Diameter: 2-5/16"
- Knob Projection: 2-5/8"
- Rose Dimeter: 2-3/4"
- Rose Thickness: 3/4"
- Doors Thickness: 1-1/4" - 2-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Keyway: Schlage C
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
- Keyed Entry (Keyed Lock): Use when a keyed lock is needed. The lock is operated by a key from the exterior and a thumbturn on the knob from the interior. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, keys, door latch, and strike plate.
- Dummy: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.