Emtek 5100E, Egg Keyed Knob with Round Rose
The Keyed Egg Knob with Regular Rose will fit most standard pre-drill door preparations. This Keyed Egg Knobset will fit doors with backsets of 2-3/8 inches and 2-3/4 inches that are 1-1/4 inches to 2-3/4 inches thick. The keyed entry function is operated by a key from the exterior and a thumbturn from the interior. It is also available in a dummy function, which does not lock or latch. The Egg Keyed Knob with Round Rose utilizes a Schlage C keyway, so you can get this front door knob keyed alike to use the same key as other locks also using the same type of keyway.
Also Available Matching Egg Knob with Regular Rose
Features and Specifications for the Emtek Traditional Egg Knob with Round Rose:
- Knob Height: 2-11/16"
- Knob Width: 1-5/8"
- Knob Projection: 2-11/16"
- Rose Dimeter: 2-3/4"
- Rose Thickness: 3/4"
- Doors Thickness: 1-1/4" - 2-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Keyway: Schlage C
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
- Keyed Entry (Keyed Lock): Use when a keyed lock is needed. The lock is operated by a key from the exterior and a thumbturn on the knob from the interior. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, keys, door latch, and strike plate.
- Dummy: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.