Emtek 5100P, Providence Keyed Knob with Round Rose
The Key in Providence Knob with Regular Rose is a traditional half round knobset that is available in both a keyed and dummy function. The keyed entry is operated by a key from the exterior and a thumbturn from the interior while a dummy knob is just for looks and does not latch nor lock. Emtek's Providence Keyed Knob with Round Rose will fit doors with backsets of 2-3/8 inches and 2-3/4 inches that are 1-1/4 inches to 2-3/4 inches thick. Choose from a wide array of classic finishes.
Features and Specifications for the Emtek Traditional Half Round Knob with Round Rose:
- Knob Diameter: 2-5/16"
- Knob Projection: 2-11/16"
- Rose Dimeter: 2-3/4"
- Rose Thickness: 3/4"
- Doors Thickness: 1-1/4" - 2-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Keyway: Schlage C
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
- Keyed Entry (Keyed Lock): Use when a keyed lock is needed. The lock is operated by a key from the exterior and a thumbturn on the knob from the interior. Complete set - 2 knobs, 2 roses, keys, door latch, and strike plate.
- Dummy: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.