Emtek 8521NW, Norwich Knobset with Rectangular Rose
The Norwich Knob with Rectangular Rose is perfect for transitional homes. It is modern enough for recent builds and remodels, which still maintains a traditional feel that suits many of the popular design trends of today. The Norwich Knobset with Rectangular Rose is available in the most desired finishes in the industry including black, polished chrome, and brass. This classic knobset will work on almost any interior door because it is available in the most commonly needed functions; choose from passage, privacy, and dummy functions. It will fit 1-1/4 inch to 3 inch thick doors and has an optional backset for either 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches.
Features of the Traditional Norwich Knob with Rectangle Rose:
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors).
- Knob is surface mounted (rosette screws to the door's face).
- Solid brass knob and trim rose.
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
Specifications of the Transitional Norwich Knob with Rectangular Rose:
- Material: Brass
- Knob Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Knob Projection: 2-3/8"
- Stem: 7/8"
- Rose Height: 4-3/8"
- Rose Width: 2-9/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-1/4 - 3"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door knobs on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 knobs, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 knobs, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside knob will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 knobs, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.