Emtek 7058HT, Hampton Crystal Knob with Arched #1 Rose
The Hampton Clear Crystal Knob with Arched Rosette is stunning, with its sandcast rose and clear crystal knob. The Hampton Crystal Knob with Arched #1 Rose is available in dummy, passage, or privacy functions. The Hampton Crystal Knob with Arched #1 Rose will fit doors 1-3/8 inches to 3 inches thick and has an optional backset for either 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. The rosette is available in flat black bronze, medium bronze, and white bronze finishes.
Sandcasting is a process for casting metal in sand molds. The mold is made by packing the sand around a pattern. Molten bronze is then poured into a mold cavity formed out of sand. Each sand mold is used only once. The sand is then recycled for the next piece.
Features of the Clear Hampton Crystal Knob with #1 Arch Rose:
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors).
- Knob is surface mounted (rosette screws to the door's face).
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
Specifications of the Sandcast Bronze Hampton Crystal Knobset with Arched Rosette:
- Knob Material: Crystal
- Rose Material: Sandcast Bronze
- Knob Length: 2-3/4"
- Knob Width: 1-11/16"
- Knob Projection: 3-1/4"
- Steam: 1-3/8"
- Rose Height: 4-1/2"
- Rose Width: 2-1/2"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8 - 3"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door knobs on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 knobs, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 knobs, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside knob will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 knobs, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.