Emtek 5122HN, Keyed Hanover Lever with Square Rosette
The Keyed Hanover Lever with Modern Square Rose is available as a keyed entry function as well as a dummy function. Choose from several rich and contemporary finishes--all of them popular among the top home decorators. This Hanover Key in Lever with Square Rose is great for use on doors that need a little more security, such as those to private offices. The Keyed Hanover Lever with Square Rosette is easy to install and will fit doors with 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets that are 1-1/4 inches to 2-3/4 inches thick.
Features and Specifications for the Emtek Hanover Keyed Entry Lever with Square Rosette:
- Lever Length: 5-1/4"
- Lever Projection: 2-3/4"
- Lever Clearance: 2-3/16"
- Rose Length: 2-1/2" square
- Rose Thickness: 3/8"
- Doors Thickness: 1-1/4" - 2-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Keyway: Schlage C
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
- Keyed Entry (Keyed Lock): Use when a keyed lock is needed. The lock is operated by a key from the exterior and a thumbturn on the lever from the interior. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, keys, door latch, and strike plate.
- Dummy: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
Levers are Handed. Handing Guide