Emtek 5108C, Cortina Key in Lever with Arched #8 Rosette
The Keyed Cortina Lever with Arched Rosette is a classically styled leverset great for traditional settings. It is available in a huge array of popular finishes including satin nickel, polished brass, and oil rubbed bronze. The Cortina Key in Lever with Arched #8 Rosette is a great way to add extra security to your doors--making it the perfect way to lock your office or closet. The keyed entry is operated by a key from the exterior and a thumbturn from the interior while a dummy lever is just for looks and does not latch nor lock. This drop-tail door lever will fit doors with 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets that are 1-1/4 inches to 2-3/4 inches thick.
Features and Specifications for the Emtek Cortina Lever with #8 Rose:
- Lever Length: 4-3/4"
- Lever Projection: 2-11/16"
- Lever Clearance: 2-1/8"
- Rose Height: 4-7/16"
- Rose Width: 2-9/16"
- Rose Thickness: 3/4"
- Doors Thickness: 1-1/4" - 2-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Keyway: Schlage C
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
- Emtek 5108C Dimensions (PDF)
- Keyed Entry (Keyed Lock): Use when a keyed lock is needed. The lock is operated by a key from the exterior and a thumbturn on the lever from the interior. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, keys, door latch, and strike plate.
- Dummy: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
Levers are Handed. Handing Guide