Emtek 5102D, Durango Key in Lever with Round #2 Rosette
The Sandcast Bronze Durango Lever with Round Rose features a beautiful blending of traditional and modern design aesthetics for a door lever that has it's finger on the pulse of transitional decor. This Durango Key in Lever with Round #2 Rosette is available in flat black bronze, medium bronze, and white bronze finishes. It will fit doors with 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets that are 1-1/4 inches to 2-3/4 inches thick. Emtek's Durango Lever with #2 Rosette is available as a keyed entry or dummy function. The keyed entry is operated by a key from the exterior and a thumbturn from the interior while a dummy lever is just for looks and does not latch nor lock.
Sandcasting is a process for casting metal in sand molds. The mold is made by packing the sand around a pattern. Molten bronze is then poured into a mold cavity formed out of sand. Each sand mold is used only once. The sand is then recycled for the next piece.
Features and Specifications for the Emtek Durango Lever with #2 Rosette:
- Lever Length: 5"
- Lever Projection: 2-3/4"
- Lever Clearance: 2"
- Rose Diameter: 2-3/4"
- Rose Thickness: 3/4"
- Doors Thickness: 1-1/4" - 2-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Keyway: Schlage C
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
- Keyed Entry (Keyed Lock): Use when a keyed lock is needed. The lock is operated by a key from the exterior and a thumbturn on the lever from the interior. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, keys, door latch, and strike plate.
- Dummy: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
Levers are Handed. Handing Guide