Emtek 5100C, Cortina Key in Lever with Round Regular Rosette
The Keyed Cortina Lever with Round Rosette is available as a keyed entry or dummy function. The keyed entry is operated by a key from the exterior and a thumbturn from the interior while a dummy lever is just for looks and does not latch nor lock. The Cortina Key in Lever with Round Regular Rosette features a classic drop tail lever design, making it the ideal choice for traditional homes. The Cortina Key in Lever with Regular Rose will fit doors with 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets that are 1-1/4 inches to 2-3/4 inches thick. This traditional keyed leverset is a great way to add extra security to your residential doors--making it the perfect way to lock your office or closet.
Features and Specifications for the Emtek Round Rosette with Cortina Lever:
- Lever Length: 4-3/4"
- Lever Projection: 2-11/16"
- Lever Clearance: 2-1/8"
- Rose Diameter: 2-3/4"
- Rose Thickness: 3/4"
- Doors Thickness: 1-1/4" - 2-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Keyway: Schlage C
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
- Keyed Entry (Keyed Lock): Use when a keyed lock is needed. The lock is operated by a key from the exterior and a thumbturn on the lever from the interior. Complete set - 2 levers, 2 roses, keys, door latch, and strike plate.
- Dummy: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
Levers are Handed. Handing Guide