Emtek 7050TT, Sandcast Bronze Teton Leverset with #4 Ridgemont Rose
The Sandcast Bronze Teton Lever with Ridgemont Rose is available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions. It will fit doors 1-3/8 inches to 3 inches thick with 2-3/4 inch or 2-3/8 inch backsets. The Teton Leverset with #4 Rosette is available in flat black bronze, medium bronze, and white bronze finishes.
Sandcasting is a process for casting metal in sand molds. The mold is made by packing the sand around a pattern. Molten bronze is then poured into a mold cavity formed out of sand. Each sand mold is used only once. The sand is then recycled for the next piece.
Features of the Teton Door Lever with Arched Rose:
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors).
- Lever is surface mounted (rosette screws to the door's face).
- Solid brass lever and trim rose.
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
Specifications of the Teton Leverset with #4 Rose:
- Material: Sandcast Bronze
- Lever Length: 5"
- Lever Projection: 2-3/4"
- Clearance: 2"
- Rose Height: 4-1/2"
- Rose Width: 2-13/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8 - 3"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
Levers are Handed. Handing Guide