Emtek 5056HM, Hammered Lever with Matching Hammered Square Rose
With beautiful texture to add a point of interest, the Emtek made Hammered Leverset is the perfect accompaniment to any traditionally styled home. The hammered lever paired with the hammered square rose is not only aesthetically pleasing to the eye, but is easily transferred from the southwestern design for which this lever and rosette pair was made to more modern homes as well. Neither too overwhelming nor too plain, this door lever and rose set's attention to detail is on par with even the most put together rooms. The Hammered Lever with Matching Hammered Square Rose will fit 1-1/4 inch to 3 inch thick doors and has an optional backset of either 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches.
Features of the Southwest Hammered Lever:
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors).
- Lever is surface mounted (rosette screws to the door's face).
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
Specifications of the Arts & Crafts Lever Hammered Leversets:
- Material: Solid Brass
- Lever Length: 4-3/8"
- Lever Projection: 2-1/2"
- Clearance: 2"
- Rose Height: 2-3/4" square
- Door Thickness: 1-1/4 - 3"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
Levers are Handed. Handing Guide