Emtek 8521ME, Rectangular Rose with Merrimack Lever
The Merrimack Lever with Rectangular Rose exemplifies the town after which it is named, with a traditional style that is a great match for the rural farmhouse decor that is so popular for its elegant quaintness. The Rectangular Rose with Merrimack Lever is available in several classic finishes and some transitional finishes too, for an end look that will blend your historic home with contemporary design trends. This door leverset is available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions. It will fit 1-1/4 inch to 3 inch thick doors and has an optional 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backset.
Features of the Merrimack Door Lever with Rectangular Rose:
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors).
- Lever is surface mounted (rosette screws to the door's face).
- Solid brass lever and trim rose.
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
Specifications of the Traditional Merrimack Leverset with Rectangle Rosette:
- Material: Brass
- Lever Length: 5-1/8"
- Lever Projection: 2-5/16"
- Clearance: 1"
- Rose Height: 4-3/8"
- Rose Width: 2-9/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-1/4 - 3"
- Backset: 2-3/8"or 2-3/4"
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
Levers are Handed. Handing Guide