Emtek 8459, Knoxville Single Cylinder Deadbolt with Beaded Edge
The Knoxville Beaded Single Cylinder Deadbolt will fit doors 1-3/4 inches thick to 3 inches thick with backsets of 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. The beaded edges adds a beautiful element to this arched deadbolt, elevating it from plain and traditional to classic and glamorous. The Knoxville Single Cylinder Deadbolt with Beaded Edge is a single cylinder deadbolt, so the latch is thrown and retracted by a thumb turn on the interior and by a key from the exterior.
Single Cylinder: The deadbolt is thrown and retracted by a key from exterior and by a thumb turn from the interior
Features of the Traditional Beaded Arched Single Cylinder Deadbolt:
- Keyway: Schlage C
- Solid brass collar and rosette.
- Hardened steel bolt.
- Packaged with a extension collar for thin doors.
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
Specifications of the Emtek Arched Beaded Deadbolt:
- Height: 3-5/8"
- Width: 2-1/2"
- Exterior Projection: 1/2"
- Interior Trim Projection: 1-1/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" to 3"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"