Emtek 8468, Traditional Rectangular Single Cylinder Deadbolt
The Emtek Single Cylinder Rectangular Deadbolt has a traditional look that makes it a great choice for classic homes. The rectangle shape keeps this front door lock from looking too old fashioned, but it still retains an elegance that shows off style with a nod to current trends. The Traditional Rectangular Single Cylinder Deadbolt will fit doors 1-3/4 inches thick to 3 inches thick with backsets of 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. A single cylinder deadbolt, the latch is thrown and retracted by a thumb turn on the interior and by a key from the exterior.
Single Cylinder: The deadbolt is thrown and retracted by a key from exterior and by a thumb turn from the interior
Features of the Rectangular Deadbolt:
- Keyway: Schlage C
- Solid brass collar and rosette.
- Hardened steel bolt.
- Packaged with a extension collar for thin doors.
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
Specifications of the Rectangular Door Lock:
- Height: 2-3/4"
- Width: 2-7/16"
- Exterior Projection: 9/16"
- Interior Projection: 1-1/4"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" to 3"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"