Emtek 8058NW, Traditional Norwich Door Knob with Arched #8 Rose
The Norwich Knob with Arched Rose is an unassuming knobset that fits neatly in with traditional decor. It is a great accent piece, finishing up a room with quiet beauty. The Traditional Norwich Door Knob with Arched #8 Rose is available in an array of classic finishes and some more modern ones too. This half round door knob is available in dummy, passage, or privacy functions.
Features of the Norwich Knob with Arched #8 Rose:
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors).
- Knob is surface mounted (rosette screws to the door's face).
- Solid brass knob and trim rose.
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
Specifications of the Traditional Norwich Knob and Arched Rose:
- Material: Brass
- Knob Diameter: 2-1/4"
- Knob Projection: 2-3/8"
- Stem: 7/8"
- Rose Height: 4-3/8"
- Rose Width: 2-9/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-1/4 - 3"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door knobs on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 knobs, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 knobs, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside knob will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 knobs, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.