Heavy Duty Key Pad Lock Rim Exit Device
Heavy duty rim exit device with key pad exterior lever for use on medium and high traffic commercial, hospitality, institutional applications. Suitable for most doors (hollow metal, wood or fiberglass), durable enough for the most demanding applications.
Keypad exit device trim with Key Override features strong rugged contemporary design and an ADA compliant door lever. The Simplex mechanical pushbutton locks are well known for durability. Provides exterior access by keypad combination, while allowing free egress with exit device. Easy to install, program and maintain.
For 30" - 36" Wide Doors, furnished standard with sex nuts. Listed by U.L./U.L.C. and comply with U.L. 10C and UBC 7-2 (1997) for positive pressure. ANSI/BHMA Certified Grade 1, A156.3 2001 Exit Devices. Non-handed. reversible for left or right hand doors.
Meets requirements of the Buy American Act. ADA compliant and ICC/ANSI 117.1 for accessible and usable buildings.
Specifications for PDQ 6200 Series Rim Exit Device
- Chassis: Cadmium plated steel
- Rail: Extruded aluminum
- Touch Pad: Stainless steel, 18" wide
- Latch Bolt: Stainless steel dead locking with 3/4" throw
- Projection: 3-1/8” projection / 1-5/8” projection when dogged
- Hand: Device is non-handed
- Dogging: Hex key dogging
- Application: Rim (8'0" tall door standard) / Covers 161 door prep
- Stile Width: 5" minimum
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2-1/4"
- Door Width: Standard for 2'6" to 3'0" door (30" - 36" wide door)
- Finish: Satin Stainless Steel
- Certifications: U.L./U.L.C. listed for “Panic” hardware. ANSI/BHMA Certified Grade 1, A156.3 2001 Exit Devices.
- PDQ 6200R Installation Template (PDF)
Specifications of KABA Simplex Key Pad Entry Leverset
- Construction: Extra heavy duty, solid cast housings, solid cast ADA Compliant levers, and wear tested for extensive use in indoor and outdoor applications.
- Control: Includes DF59 keys and screwdriver for combination change.
- Key Override: Standard with Schlage "C" Keyway key-in-lever cylinder.
- Handing: Non-handed, field reversible.
- Numeric Keypad: Vandal resistant, mechanical 5 button plus Enter Button keypad, anodized aluminum.
- Fire Rating: Three (3) hour UL/ULC fire rating for "A" labeled doors.
- Environmental: Highly weather resistant; for exterior or interior use.
- Warranty: Three (3) Years.
- Finish: Satin Chrome
- KABA Simplex 5000 Series Specifications (PDF)