Emtek 7050BU, Half Round Butte Knob with Arched Rose
The Half Round Butte Knob with Arched Rose is made from sandcast bronze, making each piece a one of a kind work of art. This old world door knob is available in 3 finishes in dummy, passage, and privacy functions. The Sandcast Butte Knob with Arched Rose is traditional, but the clean lines make sure that this knobset isn't lost in the past. Its a strong piece, perfect for transitional homes.
Sandcasting is a process for casting metal in sand molds. The mold is made by packing the sand around a pattern. Molten bronze is then poured into a mold cavity formed out of sand. Each sand mold is used only once. The sand is then recycled for the next piece.
Features of the Butte Half-Round Knob with #4 Arched Rose:
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors).
- Knob is surface mounted (rosette screws to the door's face).
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
Specifications of the Sandcast Bronze Butte Knobset with Arched Rosette:
- Material: Sandcast Bronze
- Knob Diameter: 2-5/16"
- Knob Projection: 2-3/4"
- Steam: 1-1/2"
- Rose Height: 4-1/2"
- Rose Width: 2-13/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8 - 3"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door knobs on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 knobs, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 knobs, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside knob will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 knobs, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.