Emtek 70511PD, Padua Leverset with #11 Arched Rose
The Padua Lever with Arched Rose is made out of cast bronze and is available in either a flack black or medium bronze finish. This victorian door lever looks like it's made for the doors found in castles and it will add that touch of old world craftsmanship and attention to detail that is so fast becoming a lost art. The Padua Leverset with #11 Arched Rose is available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions.
Features of the Padua Door Lever with Arched Rose:
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors).
- Lever is surface mounted (rosette screws to the door's face).
- Solid brass lever and trim rose.
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
Specifications of the Padua Leverset:
- Material: Cast Bronze
- Lever Length: 4-3/4"
- Lever Lip Length: 1-3/4"
- Lever Projection: 2-5/8"
- Clearance: 1-3/8"
- Rose Length: 4-1/2"
- Rose Width: 2-1/2"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8 - 3"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
Levers are Handed. Handing Guide