Emtek 7061YM, Yuma Leverset with #6 Square Rose
The Sandcast Bronze Yuma Lever with Square Rose is a uniquely modern leverset that utilizes a sleek design with all the charms that are associated with a sandcast piece. Since it is made of sandcast bronze, each piece is different where the mold had its own characteristics and these details give it a rustic feel that accentuates it's beauty. The Yuma Leverset with #6 Square Rose is available in flat black bronze, medium bronze, and white bronze finishes. Choose from dummy, passage, and privacy functions.
Sandcasting is a process for casting metal in sand molds. The mold is made by packing the sand around a pattern. Molten bronze is then poured into a mold cavity formed out of sand. Each sand mold is used only once. The sand is then recycled for the next piece.
Features of the Yuma Door Lever with Square Rose:
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors).
- Lever is surface mounted (rosette screws to the door's face).
- Solid brass lever and trim rose.
- Sold as complete set.
- Easy to install.
Specifications of the Yuma Leverset:
- Material: Sandcast Bronze
- Lever Length: 5-1/4"
- Lever Projection: 2-3/4"
- Clearance: 2"
- Rose Length: 2-1/2" square
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8 - 3"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, and mounting screws.
- Passage (Hall or Closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
- Privacy (Bedroom or Bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch. Package Includes: 2 levers, 2 roses, privacy button, door latch, strike plate, dust box, faceplate, spindle, and mounting screws.
Levers are Handed. Handing Guide