Global ED-VR331, Crash Bar Vertical Rod Door Exit Device
This crash bar style surface vertical rod panic device is the perfect choice for double doors without mullions, doors with glass and doors that are not flat. Suitable for most medium to wide stile doors (aluminum, hollow metal, or wood), durable enough for most applications.
These vertical rod exit devices are non-handed, reversible for right or left hand doors up to 36" wide and 7 feet tall. The 30" long, 1" diameter round cross bar can be field sized to accommodate narrow doors.
For wider doors use ED-VR331-48 Wide Door Crash Bar
Specifications: for Global ED-VR331
- Latch: Top Interlocking type, Bottom pullman type
- Mount Width: 2-5/32"
- Mount Height: 7-15/16"
- Material: 1" diameter round steel cross bar, stainless steel springs, wrought steel & pressure cast chassis - Painted
- Backset: 2-1/16" from edge of door to center line of device
- Projection: 4-1/2"
- Stile: 3" minimum for 36" wide door
- Handing: Non Handed (Reversible for Left or Right Hand Doors)
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 2-1/4"
- Door Width: Up to 36"
- Door Height: 7' standard. Add 1 Foot Extension for 8' doors.
- Mounting Height: Recommended installation at 40-5/16" from floor to center line
- Fasteners: Furnished with sheet metal, machine screws and shoulder mounting studs with set screws
- Cylinder: Optional Rim Cylinder or Mul-T-Lock High Security Rim Cylinder
- Dogging: No
- Grade 2
- Manufactures Warranty: 1 Year
Available Exterior Trim:
- Rim Cylinder Lock: Night Latch Function (ANSI F03) - Unlatch (Open) door from exterior with Key. Key removable only when locked.
- High Security Rim Cylinder: Night Latch Function (ANSI F03) - Unlatch (Open) door from exterior with Key. Key removable only when locked.
- Escutcheon Plate Keyed Classroom Lever: Classroom Function (ANSI F08) - Outside lever locked and unlocked by Key. Escutcheon Plate (2-1/2" wide x 8-7/8" high) with ADA compliant Lever.
This Crash Bar Exit Device is available in Aluminum or Dark Bronze finish.