Emtek 7010, Castle Wrought Steel Lockset
If you're looking for that perfect finishing touch for your historic home, the Castle Wrought Steel Entry Door Lockset is for you. The rustic styling and authentic finishes makes this Castle Wrought Steel Lockset an old world treasure. This Emtek Sideplate will fit doors 1-5/8 inches to 2-3/8 inches thick with backsets of 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. Choose from single cylinder or dummy functions. There are several matching levers and knobs to complete the look of this #5 Wrought Steel Sideplate Lockset.
Features of the Wrought Steel Castle Entry Door Sideplate Lockset:
- Keyway: Schlage C
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
- Solid brass latch with saw-proof insert.
Specifications for the Emtek Castle Entry Set:
- Material: Wrought Steel
- Overall Height: 7-1/8"
- Bore Hole Spacing (distance between deadbolt and lever latch): 3-5/8" Center to Center
- Overall Width: 2-7/16"
- Plate Thickness: 1/2"
- Doors Thickness: 1-5/8" - 2-3/8"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Deadbolt: Full 1" Throw
- Emtek 7010 Specifications (PDF)
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a knob/lever operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.