Emtek 6020, 8-1/4 Inch Tuscany Lockset
The 8-1/4 Inch Tuscany Lockset is made out of cast bronze for a rustic appearance that looks like it comes straight from the old world. And adding that sort of character to your home's front door will go a long way in making a lasting first impression on your guests. Only the boldest sort of people know how to use these Tuscany Bronze Sideplates in a way that will bring life to a traditional house. This 8-1/4 Inch Tuscany Lockset is available in both a dummy function and a single cylinder function. Choose from a wide array of matching knobs and levers for an end look that capture's your home's unique style.
Features of the Lost Wax Cast Bronze Tuscany Entry Door Sideplate Lockset:
- Keyway: Schlage C
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
- Solid brass latch with saw-proof insert.
Specifications for the Emtek Tuscany Entry Set:
- Material: Cast Bronze
- Overall Height: 8-1/4"
- Bore Hole Spacing (distance between deadbolt and lever latch): 3-5/8" Center to Center
- Overall Width: 2-7/16"
- Plate Thickness: 3/8"
- Doors Thickness: 1-5/8" - 3"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Deadbolt: Full 1" Throw
- Emtek 6020 Specifications (PDF)
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a knob/lever operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.