Emtek 7565, Sandcast Rectangular Keyed Style Sideplate Lockset
The Sandcast Rectangular Lockset has a rustic look with its covered deadbolt and bronze finishes. Choose from flat black bronze, medium bronze, and white bronze finishes for a colonial look that would be at home on any plantation house. The Sandcast Rectangular Keyed Style Lockset is available with a wide array of lever and knob choices for a finished look that matches your personality. The Rectangular Sideplate is available in dummy, single cylinder, and interconnected single cylinder functions.
Sandcasting is a process for casting metal in sand molds. The mold is made by packing the sand around a pattern. Molten bronze is then poured into a mold cavity formed out of sand. Each sand mold is used only once. The sand is then recycled for the next piece.
Features of the Rectangular Entry Door Lockset with Covered Deadbolt:
- Keyway: Schlage C
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
- Solid brass latch with saw-proof insert.
Specifications for the Emtek Rectangular Entry Set:
- Material: Sandcast Bronze
- Overall Height: 8-7/8"
- Bore Hole Spacing (distance between deadbolt and lever latch): 5-1/2" Center to Center
- Overall Width: 2-1/2"
- Plate Thickness: 3/8"
- Doors Thickness: 1-5/8" - 3"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Deadbolt: Full 1" Throw
- Emtek 7565 Specifications (PDF)
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a knob/lever operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.
- Interconnected Single Cylinder: The deadbolt is thrown and retracted by a key from the exterior and a thumbturn from the interior. The interior knob/lever opens the door without having to unlock the deadbolt for immediate egress.