AHI SIG135-204-P22, Black Wedge Modern Door Levers
Matte black modern wedge lever has a 2-1/2" square rose, and a smooth style flat grip. This "future modern" door lever almost looks like a match for trim on a 1950's car! It will bring a touch of retro 1950's design to your home decor. The wedge lever is made from solid stainless steel with a super tuff matte black powder coated finish. This modern lever and rose set can be adjusted for 1-3/8 inch to 2 inch thick doors with 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets. The Black Wedge Modern Door Lever is easy to install and will fit all 2-1/8 inch pre-drilled doors. It is ADA compliant and is suitable for both residential and commercial applications. Available in dummy, passage, and privacy functions.
Features of the Black Wedge Modern Door Leverset:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- For residential or commercial applications
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors)
- Field reversible tubular latch
- Premium latch requires only 28° rotation to retract latchbolt
- Meets standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications of the SIG135-204-P22 Black Wedge Modern Door Leverset:
- Finish: Matte Black
- Lever Length: 5" (127 mm)
- Lever Projection: 2-1/4" (58 mm)
- Spindle Width: 5/16" (8 mm)
- Rose Diameter: 2-1/2" (64 mm) squared
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a door pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door. Lever is surface mounted (mounting plate screws to the doors face).
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. For use with a standard 2-1/8" bore hole pre-drilled door.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide