Emtek 8990, Colonial Entry Door Lockset
The Colonial 9 Inch Entry Door Lockset features a classic arched design that somehow manages to look modern and stylish. The perfect finishing touch for any transitional home, the Large Colonial Sideplate Lockset is available in several finishes ranging from traditional to contemporary, for a look that shows off your home's personality. This Colonial Entry Door Lockset will fit standard 2-1/8 inch door preparations with door thicknesses ranging from 1-1/4 inches to 2-3/4 inches thick and with backsets of 2-3/8 inches or 2-3/4 inches. Choose from single cylinder, interconnected single cylinder, or dummy functions.
Features of the Colonial Entry Door Lockset:
- Keyway: Schlage C
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
- Solid brass latch with saw-proof insert.
Specifications for the Emtek Colonial 9 Inch Entry Set:
- Material: Brass
- Overall Height: 9"
- Bore Hole Spacing (distance between deadbolt and lever latch): 5-1/2" Center to Center
- Overall Width: 2-7/16"
- Plate Thickness: 3/8"
- Doors Thickness: 1-1/4" - 2-3/4"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Deadbolt: Full 1" Throw
- Emtek 8990 Specifications (PDF)
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a knob/lever operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.
- Interconnected Single Cylinder: The deadbolt is thrown and retracted by a key from the exterior and a thumbturn from the interior. The interior knob/lever opens the door without having to unlock the deadbolt for immediate egress.