AHI SIG105-201-P22, Stainless Lever in Matte Black
The SIG105-201-P22 Kodiak Door Lever in Matte Black powder coated is all 304 grade stainless steel, making it resistant to corrosion. Contemporary style and function all in one! Made by AHI Hardware, this stainless steel leverset features a round rose and a barrel style grip that rounds towards the base for a touch of sophistication. It is ADA compliant; and will fit standard 2-1/8 inch door cut outs. Available for either 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets. Adjustable for door thicknesses from 1-3/8 inches to 2 inches.
Also Available AHI SIG105 in Satin Stainless Steel
Features of AHI SIG105 Stainless Lever in Matte Black:
- For residential or commercial applications
- Fits standard door cut outs (2-1/8" pre-drilled doors)
- Field reversible tubular latch
- Premium latch requires only 28° rotation to retract latchbolt
- Meets standards of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Specifications of the SIG105-201-P22 Stainless Lever in Matte Black:
- Material: 304 Stainless Steel
- Finish: Matte Black
- Lever Length: 5-3/16" (131 mm)
- Lever Thickness: 13/16" (20 mm)
- Projection: 2-1/2" (63 mm)
- Spindle Width: 5/16" (8 mm)
- Rose Diameter: 2-7/16" (62 mm)
- Rose Thickness: 3/8" (10 mm)
- Door Thickness: adjustable for 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- AHI SIG105/622 Dimensions Diagram (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Single Dummy: For use as a door pull or to match trim. Trim is on one side of door. Lever is surface mounted (mounting plate screws to the doors face).
- Double Dummy: No door latch. Door levers on both sides of the door. For use with a standard 2-1/8" bore hole pre-drilled door.
- Passage (hall or closet): For doors that don't need locking. Latch operates from either side of door.
- Privacy (bedroom or bathroom): For doors that could need privacy locking. Latch operates from either side. Push button on interior rose engages
privacy; emergency release hole is on exterior rose. Turning inside lever will release privacy push button and retract the door latch.
Note: Single Dummy is Handed. All other functions are non-handed. Handing Guide