Emtek S40001, Stainless Steel Zeus Tubular Entry Door Handleset
The Stainless Steel Zeus Handleset is as stylish as it is durable. The modern design is accentuated through this very contemporary material. We all know that stainless steel is built to last and that it looks great. This modern door handle has a brushed stainless steel finish. Choose your favorite trim, from square knobs to modern levers. The Zeus Tubular Entry Door Handleset will fit either 2-3/8 inches to 3 inches thick. It is available as a dummy function and a single cylinder function.
Features for the Zeus Tubular Handleset:
- Keyway: Schlage C
- UL 180 minute fire rating
- Hardened steel bolt.
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
Specifications for the Emtek Zeus Entrance Handleset:
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Exterior Plate Height: 10-1/4"
- Exterior Plate Width: 2-7/8"
- Exterior Projection: 2-1/2"
- Exterior Grip Clearance: 1”- 1-3⁄8”
- Exterior Grip Thickness: 1-1/16"
- Interior Plate Height: 10-1/4"
- Interior Plate Width: 2-7/8"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 3" please specify
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Emtek S40001 Specifications (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.