Emtek 4816, Orion Entry Door Handleset
The Orion Handleset is the perfect contemporary front door handle to welcome your guests into your home with style. The sleek, clean lines of the Orion Entry Door Handleset makes it a favorite among designers; and the fact that it comes packaged with everything you'll need to install it on a standard 2-1/8 inch prepped door makes it a favorite for do-it-yourselfers. This modern handleset will fit either 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets and can accommodate doors from 1-3/4 inches to 3 inches thick. It is available in dummy and single cylinder functions with a huge selection of contemporary levers and knobs for the interior trim.
Features for the Orion Tubular Handleset:
- Keyway: Schlage C
- UL 180 minute fire rating
- Hardened steel bolt.
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
Specifications for the Emtek Orion Entrance Handleset:
- Material: Brass
- Exterior Plate Height: 18-1/2"
- Exterior Plate Width: 2-1/2"
- Exterior Projection: 2-3/4"
- Exterior Grip Clearance: 1”- 1-3⁄4”
- Exterior Grip Thickness: 1"
- Interior Plate Height: 10-1/4"
- Interior Plate Width: 2-1/2"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 3" please specify
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Distance between Deadbolt and Lever Latch: 5-1/2" c.c.
- Distance between Latch Bore to Bottom Mounting Hole: 8-5/8" c.c.
- Emtek 4816 Specifications (PDF)
- Emtek Tubular Entryset Template Specifications (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.