Emtek 4311, Ribbon Grab Orleans Entry Door Handleset
A lovely, classically styled entrance set, the Orleans Handleset has a stately manor, just like the city that is its namesake. The handle itself is pillar shaped, granting the otherwise simple piece a grandeur that borders on exaltedness. Made out of solid brass, it will fit either 2-3/8 inch or 2-3/4 inch backsets and can accommodate doors from 1-3/4 inches to 3 inches thick. This Ribbon Grab Orleans Entry Door Handleset is available in dummy and single cylinder functions and comes as a complete set, packaged with everything you'll need to install it on a standard 2-1/8 inch prepped door.
Features for the Orleans Tubular Handleset:
- Keyway: Schlage C
- UL 180 minute fire rating
- Hardened steel bolt.
- Will fit standard 2-1/8" door preparations.
Specifications for the Emtek Orleans Entrance Handleset:
- Material: Brass
- Exterior Plate Height: 17-1/4"
- Exterior Plate Width: 2-1/4"
- Exterior Handle Bottom Plate Diameter: 1-7/16"
- Exterior Projection: 3"
- Exterior Grip Clearance: 1-1/2"
- Exterior Grip Thickness: 1"
- Interior Plate Height: 9-3/4"
- Interior Plate Width: 2-13/16"
- Door Thickness: 1-3/4" - 3" please specify
- Backset: either 2-3/8" or 2-3/4"
- Distance between Deadbolt and Lever Latch: 5-1/2" c.c.
- Distance between Latch Bore to Bottom Mounting Hole: 8-5/8" c.c.
- Emtek 4311 Specifications (PDF)
- Emtek Tubular Entryset Template Specifications (PDF)
When Selecting a Function:
- Full Dummy Set: Trim for non-working doors. It does not latch and does not lock. Usually used as matching trim for the non-working side of double doors.
- Single Cylinder: From the exterior, a thumb piece operates the handleset latch and a key operates the deadbolt. From the inside, a thumbturn unlocks the deadbolt and a knob/lever operates the latch.