Imperial USA DL-DB251, ADA Compliant Handicap Door Lock
The ADA Compliant Deadbolt features a 6-pin Schlage "C" keyway so you know it is both secure, and easy to have keyed to match your existing Schlage locks. This ADA Compliant Handicap Door Lock meets ANSI grade 3 requirements. It will fit doors 1-3/8" to 2" thick with backsets of 2-3/8” or 2-3/4″. For residential and light duty commercial applications.
Single Cylinder Deadbolt: Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key from the outside and by turn unit on the inside. Bolt automatically deadlocks when fully thrown.
Specifications of the DL-DB200 Series Handicap Door Lock:
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Diameter: 2-1/2"
- Meets ANSI 156.2 grade 3 requirements.
- Door Thickness: Adjustable 1-3/8" to 2"
- Backset: Adjustable 2-3/8” or 2-3/4″
- Latch Bolt: 1" throw
- 1/4″ Heavy Gauge Thru-Bolts
- Lock Cylinder: 6 pin solid brass "C" keyway standard.
- Handing: Non-handed and reversible